Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Birthdays

Recently, I was blessed with another year of life.  Last year was quite the whirlwind and I
don't think this year will be much different.  Here's a life of events that happened August 01, 2010
to August 01, 2011:
My son moved out (to his Dad's) and started college.
My daughter got married.
Brent & I got engaged.
Brent and I put our homes up for sale.
Brent and I signed a contract to build a new home.
Brent sold his home and moved everything to storage, except for a dresser, a few tools and some clothes.
We got married.
My house got shown for potential buyers over 20 times.
My daughter and her husband bought a house.
My daughter's dog moved to Kansas City to be with her after living with me for 3 years.
My son moved into a house with 3 other college guys.
Brent went to Joplin for a month to work on debris clean up.
New house has roof, windows, plumbing, electrical wiring and sheet rock.

No wonder I've been tired.  What do I have to look forward to?
2011 K-State Football Season with my husband
Honeymoon Cruise
Moving into a new house
HOPEFULLY selling my house
For right now, I think that's enough.  I will continue to pray that all of our
health and happiness is once again graced upon us.
What can I say but, "Life is good."

No comments:

Post a Comment